Wednesday, June 26, 2013



The card - flower is SU stamp/punch.  Sentiment is also SU.  Strips of color are washi tape.

Sorry for the late post today.  I had no internet at my house this morning.  Judy and I are off on another adventure - we drove to Durango today and will be spending the night here and driving back home tomorrow.  This is the last of my birthday celebrations!  It was a beautiful drive over the mountains and I hope at least a few of the hundreds of photos I took turn out! We'll be taking a different route on the return trip so that will be fun!  More photos!  As soon as we rest up a bit we'll be checking out downtown Durango and going to dinner.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's is my favorite washi tape card. Love it.

Brenda in IN said...

Great card. I love the versatility of washi tape.