The card - stamped image is from Hero Arts. Colors are white and raspberry ripple.
A little more yard work this morning...need to deal with some giganic weeds and water the lawn.....but I did finish up with the rose bushes yesterday - woo hoo! I'm hoping the 'man in brown'will bring me a stamp order today, so maybe I can even play with some new stuff this afternoon.
Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
VERY pretty card!
Pretty card today......I never seem to find those stamps you use when I go to Archivers. You must get them before they hit the stores. Must be, cause the man in the brown suit is bring you more....can hardly wait to see what you make with you new stuff.
Would you be so kind as to give more specifics about the Hero Arts flourish stamp...I have not been able to locate it anywhere!
Post a Comment