Sunday, July 21, 2013



I had no project to show you today so instead I wanted to show you some awesome photos that my son Jeff took during the lightening storm this last week.   He's giving away a free, signed 8 x 10 photo.  If you're interested you need to go to 
Jeff's Facebook Page and do the following:

1. Share the lightning strike photograph that is your favorite

2. Tell all of your friends to stop by and like the page (Jeff Stoddart Photography) 
3. When he gets up to 250 followers, he will draw a name from all the people who have shared a lightning strike photograph.
4. The winner will receive a free, signed 8X10 of their favorite lightning photo!

I'm off to take Tracy to the airport shortly.  It's been such a short visit and she's mostly been attending all the class reunion activities, but still, it's been nice to have her around even for a few short days :)   This afternoon I'll be at Laura's for some fun stitching time.

Hope you enjoy the photos!  Have a wonderful day!