Wednesday, August 28, 2013


The card - leaf stamp is from SU.  Leaves are just stamped in different shades of green - celery, olive and artichoke.  Sentiment is stamped in black, punched out with oval and popped up.

Well, the price on the house has been agreed upon and the contract will be signed today.  Oh my - I wasn't expecting this to happen quite this fast!  Now we have to play a little waiting game because there is another party that has a First Right of Refusal.  Ugh - I'm not so good at the waiting part :)  However, if all goes according to schedule I will be moving in about 6 weeks.  I will just be moving across town to the house we bought when we first got married.  That means downsizing big time!  It's certainly going to be an interesting process.  

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cannoli... Fast doesn't even describe it. Hope the other house has some classroom space or there'll be some disappointed ladies!

rubbergranny said...

Great news so you can move on (no pun intended). You got quick results so didn't have to wait long on the contract. I'm guessing the waiting time will go pretty quickly and meanwhile you'll be quite busy. I know I am.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Wow...never heard of a house selling so fast....you must have friends in "higher places" :) glad to hear you have a place to go to...I'd be pulling my hair out if I didn't know where I was going to live....course when I was younger (40's) we left one place to go someplace else and didn't know where we were going to live.....BUT it was more of an adventure back then....but not now.
Card is really nice....can't believe we have to start thinking of fall already.

AnitaR said...

Love leaves, and love your card and colors! Good luck with packing and the move!