The card - birds are from SU - background stamp is Hero Arts. Colors are coastal cabana and kraft.
Ended up spending most of the day yesterday at the house in town. Got a lot of stuff cleaned up outside so the yard doesn't look quite so bad. Have to do some errands this morning, go back to the house and water the lawn (it's in sad, sad shape) and then come home and get ready for class tonight. Whew! I think my days will be a lot like this for a while.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:
Clever use of that paint stripe image.
Yes, you'll be run ragged for a while.
very neat!
I love the card with the birds and background of what looks like water. Says it is a Hero Arts Background stamp. Could you tell me the name of it? I would like to find it. i have the birds so this would be a great stamp to have. Thanks!
Take care of yourself!
Hello, I love this card. Is it possible to let me know the articlenumbers of the paint you used? I know the number of the coastel cobana but I would love to know what the other 3 numbers are. Or have you stamped twice with one colour?
Thanks,
Mirjam
Post a Comment