The card - just some fun printed paper with ribbon and a sentiment.
Ah....a nice afternoon at Laura's yesterday, but.....she announced that she will be closing her shop at the end of the month. Boo hoo! She has some exciting things coming her way and just doesn't have time to do both. We are all going to miss that little shop a lot!
Today I have to get my class kits done since classes start tomorrow morning.....I rather left that til the last minute didn't I?
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:
Laura's shop was a nice escape for you and I know you enjoy the stitching a lot. That's a bummer. You'll be ready for class, no problem.
Love those hexagons! It was so nice to hear from you. You are going to have your hands full with moving but I hope you'll keep dropping in. I was hoping to respond by email but was unable to email you. I got an error message.
Lovely card...yeah, I know how that goes when a favorite store closes. Just a little lost for a while. But with all your packing and moving and cleaning you will be busy...now don't stop blogging, I will miss your blogs every day :)
Post a Comment