Wednesday, September 25, 2013
The card - not your usual fall leaf colors. Background stamp is from SU. Leaf is punched out, scrunched up, distressed and popped up. Colors are smoky slate, indigo, pistachio and basic grey.
My realtor has told me that the sale of this house is pretty much a done deal at this point and that I should go ahead and start packing. Oh my. I'm not sure I'm ready for this to be 'real' just yet. I think life is going to be quite interesting in the coming days/weeks. I'm meeting the painter at the house in town this morning. He's going to start on the garage, which means that as soon as he is done with that I can start moving some of the small, miscellaneous stuff. Feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning :)
Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These colors look great together. I don't envy you all the work involved in moving but it will be fun to be in your new place. Can't wait to see your new craft room. Please share pix.
Post a Comment