Tuesday, October 1, 2013




The card - background stamps are from Hero Arts.  I just stamped them on a small piece of white in different colors.  Colors are cabana, pistachio, cantaloupe and strawberry.

I guess it's time to actually start packing some stuff.  Hmmmm....I'm not even sure where to start - I guess the basement would be a good start since most of the stuff down there is not stuff I use on an everyday basis.  And the fun begins :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Great choice of colors for this card. It's a happy card! I hope the sentiment echos your packing up. It's a big job.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Really nice card, I like the colors. Now if I lived near you...and you needed some help, I would help you. But Wisconsin and Colorado are a bit too far apart..:)