Monday, October 21, 2013

The card - flower is stamp/punch from SU.  Leaf die cut is also from SU.  Colors are white, kraft, pear, old olive and daffodil.

The house in town is finally ready for the painter to start today. Whew!  There's not much left in there except the kitchen cabinets, stove and refrigerator.  It's stripped pretty bare - I guess you could call that starting over :).  Now I have a bit of a break and will only have to do some shopping and more packing :)

Today, though I have to get this house cleaned up a bit.  Haven't been home long enough to do anything here and I've got company arriving from out of town tonight.  Oh my, time to straighten up and at least move the boxes out of the spare room. 

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

This is really pretty. Love the flower. You have a lot on your plate right now. I can't believe you keep making cards right in the middle of all things going on. You must be a calm, laid back person. I would be putting crafting on the back burner while I dealt with all the other stuff.