Monday, October 7, 2013

The card - I decided to play with a new tool I got a while back - it's called the envelope punch board.  I got it from SU, but it's made by We R Memory Keepers and is also available at Archiver's (and I'm sure other places too).  I haven't made a envelope yet, but I sure had fun making some file folder cards with it!  So many different things you can do with this card! 




Here is the front of the card - the flowers are from SU.  I used some 7 Gypsies paper to cover the front and a piece of the inside.

The next picture shows the inside of the card.


More packing today - I'm hoping to finish the basement today - or at least a good part of it!  My classes for this month start tomorrow and I at least need to get things straightened up and the tables cleaned off :)

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Love this, cute and love the flowers.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Well, that sure is a neat card....must keep my eye opened at Archivers, I think I saw that envelope maker.