Monday, October 28, 2013




The card - leaves are from SU.  I used a clear block to stamp the background strip.  Colors are kraft, white and rust. 

The countdown has begun - only 11 more days til moving day.  Oh my!  It seems like there is still an awful lot to get done in that amount of time.  I got some packing done yesterday and hauled 4 boxes of stuff to Goodwill - more of the same today!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful card - love how you did the background for the leaves!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, this is beautiful. I didn't realize how much work you had been doing until I saw everything to be hauled away! Good grief, no wonder you're over there all the time. Take care of yourself.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Very pretty card, I like the idea of the background, must try that. Wow...11 days and counting!!!