Friday, October 18, 2013

The card - a little grunge, some washi tape and a spider.  Easy Halloween card.

It's final (finally!)  Closing on the house this morning.  Just have to go sign a few papers and pick up a check - woo hoo!  After a trip to the bank it will be back to the house in town to get some more clean-up done!  Whew - I will be glad when this part is done.  (I think I'd rather be packing :)  But I'm getting excited about how different the house is going to look!

Have a super great day!

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Love the grunge look and the Halloween colors. Congratulations on the house.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Congrats on the closing of the house....my such a smooth transition...at least you are making it sound like that...:) The card is cute.

rubbergranny said...

Congratulations. That's a huge step and the end is in sight. Wonder what that's like.