Thursday, October 24, 2013
The card - a little grunge, some washi tape and a sentiment. That's it. Pretty darn easy. There is some black bling on there in places but it didn't show up well in the photo.
Another day of shopping coming up. I did make a lot of progress yesterday though - have a new microwave, dishwasher, toilets, and bathroom vanities being delivered on Saturday. Woo hoo! That was most of the big purchases, so today it's lights, faucets and door handles that we're looking for. It has been great to have my cousin Marleen here to help with the decisions - not sure I would have made this much progress without her!
Have a wonderful day!
Oh, and just so that you all don't have the wrong impression that I'm wonder woman, I haven't really been stamping in the middle of all this - I made all the cards I've been posting a couple weeks ago when I spent a couple of days doing nothing but stamping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Becky, I'm so relieved! I thought I must be a real couch potato for not keeping up with you! Glad you're not burning the candle at both ends. Hope you will post pictures of your new place when you get moved in, especially the craft room. Cute card, I love the grunge.
Whew....what Brenda said, my sediments exactly!!
Yes really cute, I need to make some fast Christmas cards for Hospice, maybe I will case that card and use Christmas colors and washi tape!! Thanks.
Sounds like your new house is coming together nicely, I still think you will need to put your feet up and rest after all this is done, or, relax in a jacuzzi for a spell!!! (:)
Jeepers, Becky. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a "Wonder Woman" image. I think you are anyway!
Post a Comment