Before and after..........the kitchen is probably the room that looks the most different. I would have liked to have been able to get new kitchen cabinets but that didn't quite fit into the budget. So....I just had them painted. One day soon I will add some bright, colorful decorations....but for now just getting stuff put away will suffice.


8 comments:
That kitchen has a brilliant future in the chicken and noodles department! It looks capable! Nice job.
Looks entirely different. Now so bright and streamlined and modernized. Good job!
Looks entirely different. Now so bright and streamlined and modernized. Good job!
Wow....what a difference a little bit of paint does. I like the white cabinets, the floor was changed too...it all came together perfectly!!
What a nice job you've done! I know you'll enjoy the new look.
WOW! Looks great. Amazing what paint can do. I think I need your advice on painting my kitchen cabinets. Vicki M.
Looks great. Love the new faucet and flooring. It is so bright and cheerful.
Dare to Dream! LOL Very pretty!!
Post a Comment