Before and after.....the bathroom
We call this 'the bathroom from h*ll because there seemed to be problem with everything we tried to do in here. For such a small room it caused more problems than any other room in the house. Poor Jeff - he was fit to be tied before we finally got it done!


3 comments:
It looks great now. I like the new vanity you have and I love the beige and blue colors.
Very pretty and I suspect very functional too, no longer the bathroom from hell I gather??? Have a great day enjoying your new home.
Simply wonderful! Isn't it nice to make a house your home? :D I just love redoing things in our house. We had had a sun-kissed peach wall in the kitchen for about 10 years. We just changed it to that mustard yellow sort of color that you see in wineries. Oops, did I say wineries. I don't visit those!!! LOL Okay, not a lot anyway. :D
Post a Comment