Monday, November 11, 2013
The card - leaf stamp is from Papertrey. Flowers are from Prima and the strip at the bottom is washi tape.
Well, here I am - ready to begin life in my 'new' house. We made the last trip out to the other house yesterday to pick up the last of the odds and ends. Now, it's moving on to unpacking. I got all the kitchen boxes unpacked yesterday - not put away, but unpacked! Can't find my silverware - oh oh- it must be out in the garage somewhere - it could be a while before I have silverware I guess! (there's always plastic, which I have a box of :)
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet card today. Just take it one day at a time and it will all get done. Plastic and paper are fine and you don't have time to do dishes anyhow!
Unpacking is always fun, like opening presents on Christmas Morn...and wondering where you will put that item in your new home??? Have fun oh and plastic works great or "da fingers"!!! haha...have a great day!!
Post a Comment