Friday, November 22, 2013




The card - a sentiment, some washi tape and a prima flower.  Quick and easy.  

My goal today is to get the class room/stamp room cleaned up (again!).  In the process of trying to get the garage cleaned out I ended up piling a lot of boxes in the stamp room - now I need to figure out what the heck to do with all this stuff.  Why do I have still have all those eyelets in every color?  I haven't used an eyelet in years - I think it's time to get rid of them :)

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puhleeze. Don't mention eyelets! There is a drawer full of them here as well. Tools, too.

Brenda in IN said...

I hadn't used eyelets in a long time. Three weeks ago I needed to make bubbles coming out of a fish's mouth so that's what I used. I haven't posted that card yet. So you never know - they may come back again!!

Anonymous said...

I spent a couple of hours organizing my eyelets, brads, etc. I used eyelets yesterday and the card still needed work. I threw away a LOT of stuff but can't part with my eyelets yet. Vicki M.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Goodie bags are always fun to receive from the teacher. Oh please don't through them away, you may find a use for them someday.

Like this card, very simple to put together, maybe I will case it for a Christmas birthday card for Hospice.