Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The card - stamped images are from Hero Arts.  I stamped the script background on a white piece of cardstock, then stamped and embossed the swirl stamp in white.  Then I sponged a bit of baja over the entire thing.  Added some Prima flowers and a sentiment.  Colors are baja, black and white.

Countdown - 3 days.  The new flooring is all done at the other house - yay!  This is going to be a new thing for me - there is no carpet - it's all wood laminate and vinyl tile.  Big change - don't think I've ever lived in a house with no carpet.  But the house is starting to look like a house again instead of a construction zone :)  Jeff has to finish the baseboards and we have a lot of cleaning to do, but the end is in sight (finally).  Now I just to finish the darn packing - my stamp room is taking forever, but I hope to finish that up today!

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful card. I'm so happy you're almost there. It's exciting!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Lovely, lovely card today :)