Before: the original window (from 1954), carpet that was at least 20 years old, screen door falling apart, the wall on the right is bright green
After: new window - new door - new floor. It's small, but functional. The tv was a biggie for me, as the one I had was probably 30 years old - an old console tv. This was another room that got downsized big time - I had to get rid of a big coffee table, plus a love seat and recliner that matched the sofa. But it's what I call 'cozy' and works just fine for me!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Looks great, Becky! You accomplished a whole lot in a pretty short period of time! Love the trees.
Love it! Hope your feeling better!!
Love your front door and I really like the little table in front of the sofa. You did a fantastic job of redoing the house.
Your front room really does look cozy...like your Christmas tree. You got yourself a sweet little home.
and wahlah! You made it your home! :D Very very nice!
Post a Comment