Saturday, December 7, 2013

Photo Saturday - Brrr!  Snow and freezing temps!

Making progress - have a few Christmas gifts ordered (thank goodness for internet shopping), have at least one project done for class next week (only 3 more to go) and my project and gifts are ready for Shoebox next week!  Now I need to get some laundry done and go to the store to get supplies for making peanut brittle.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. You and Judy S had yourselves a productive day as did Mother Nature! Nice photo!

Deb said...

WOW!! Guess I need to catch up with you! I'm hoping to get a lot of that done today, too! Good for you, Becky! Sounds like you are getting back to a routine!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I am thinking as I looked at your picture and the snow....you did your move and remodeling just in time...before the snow fell and got cold...whew....good timing!!

kelley likes said...

Oh ya! We are there! My birds are even hiding. Lol