Tuesday, December 17, 2013




The card - tree is from SU - stamped with kraft on vanilla - added a sentiment and some kraft ribbon.

Spent the entire day yesterday shopping - oh my - it's been so long since I've been to any stores except Lowes and Home Depot that I was just having way too much fun!  But most of my gift shopping is done - have just a couple of small things left to get - yay!  Today I'm going to stay home and try to get the laundry done and a box ready to ship.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Such a pretty card...I like it very much. Yes, lots of last minute stuff to do. I still have a box to ship too, still making the cookies though. Have a great day!!

Linda Scott said...

A very beautiful card. I love the simplicity and elegance of this card. What stamp company?