Saturday, January 18, 2014




Photo Saturday - from Arches National Park in Utah

Another fun day today - going to Woven Designs on Main Street for an all-day class to make a basket.   Looking forward to something a bit different from my regular activities!

Enjoy your day.




1 comment:

Brenda & Ian said...

Another couple (our RV travelling buddies) and my husband and I wandered through your neck of the woods in the Fall of 2012. We ambled through Arches, Canyonlands (North & South) Mt, Rushmore (not in your backyard, but part of our trip), Mesa Verde, Bryce & Zion, Deadwood, Custer, etc. We saw more rocks than one could imaging. But OH SUCH beautiful rocks.

I have just come upon your blog and I am OH SO happy to have found you.What a joy to be so close to those rocks and their ceaseless beauty.

Very much appreciate the photographer's skill.

Brenda in BC Canada