Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Sunday - another snowman that is all stitched and ready to be made into a pillow or wall hanging.

Looking forward to a full day of stitching today - woo hoo!  I'm really glad we were able to keep the Black Sheep group together after Laura closed her shop.  It's a great group of ladies and I always enjoy stitching with them.  I may have to leave a bit early though - can't miss the entire play-off game today - Go Broncos!

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

shirley said...

So nice to be able to keep your friends together doing a craft you love so much. When we moved from Calgary to our small town that's what I missed most..my scrapbooking friends that got together for a day of scrapbooking and fun! Love, love your work..cards, stitchin' photos.

Anonymous said...

way cute!

XxJULESxX said...

Soo lovely!!