Thursday, January 2, 2014


The card - background stamp is SU.  Hexagons were punched out of printed paper with SU's hexagon punch.  Colors are kraft and white.

Oh gosh, it seems the holidays are over and now it's time to actually live in the real world again.  I have a lot of 'work' that needs to get done in the next few days but today I am going to a new stitching group at a local shop.  I haven't really had time to miss all the stitching days I used to attend at Laura's, but I knew that once the moving and then the holidays were over that I would be feeling the loss more.  So, I joined a group that starts today - looking forward to meeting a new group of stitchers!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

kelley likes said...

I LOVE this card! Wow! It's so simple but artsy! Good job!