Wednesday, January 15, 2014



The card - stamped images are from SU.  Colors are midnight muse, limeade,  kraft and white.  The embossing folder I used on the background is from Hobby Lobby.

I'm beginning to think I should have kept one of the two dining room tables I had.  I have been to every furniture store in town and cannot find a table I want, or in the one case that I really liked the table it was way out of my price range.  hmm....looks like I will be using the card table for a while longer.

Have some errands to do this morning and then maybe I can get some things done around the house.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

If you like old things, try an antique store??? Nice card today.

kelley likes said...

Wow, I love how the white flower just pops off of this card. Nice work!!