Thursday, February 27, 2014

The card - flower is from Paper Inspiration.  I inked the stamp with markers - daffodil and pear.  The strip at the bottom is washi tape.   Pretty darn easy.

No play-day yesterday.  We decided to wait 'til next week.  So, I decided to start on getting some stuff organized in the stamp room/classroom.  Oh my - turned out to be a bigger project than I imagined and now the whole room is a big mess.  Good thing I don't have a class until Tuesday - it will take me that long to get it back together.  No time to work on it today though - have to get some chores done this morning, go to a stitching class this afternoon and then........our friend Sherry is finally going to make it over for a weekend visit.  Yay!  She will be arriving tonight - we're all very excited!  It's going to be a fun weekend.

Have a super fantastic day.

No comments: