Friday, March 21, 2014


The card - background stamp, flower and leaves are all from SU.  The wood grain background is stamped on smoky slate with smoky slate ink.  The flower is stamped in black, colored with copic markers.  

The main part of the garage is finally cleaned up and mostly organized.  I still have lots of stamping/scrapbooking stuff to go through and organize, but at least it's all in one place and accessible if I need it!  Now I need to start cleaning out the cupboards - things have just gotten shoved into them pretty much willy nilly and I have no idea what's in there!  Who knows what I'll find  - could be something fun!

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

beautiful card. I love that background stamp!

kelley likes said...

Beautiful! Took my breath away! Love the yellow flower. Nice coloring! TFS

kelley likes said...

I used your idea an another's and came up with the card on my blog. Thanks again! lattes, stamps, and everything else.blogspot.com