Sunday, April 6, 2014
Project Sunday - this is a small table runner I finished a while back.
I didn't get as much card-making done yesterday as I had planned on....Jeff came over to help clean up the yard and so I ended up spending most of the day working in the yard. I was pretty stiff and sore last night, but it felt good to be working outside for a change - the weather was perfect and now the front yard is free of weeds and leaves and looks ever so much better. (and I am so relieved that since I've moved I don't have a hundred rose bushes to trim and an acre of weeds to deal with!!!) I'm hoping to get some work done on the class stuff this morning and then I have a friend coming this afternoon that wants to do some wool applique so I am going to see if I can help her get started with that.
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment