The card - stamped images are from SU. Colors are pistachio, black and pool party.
I decided the other day that I needed to become more self-sufficient - so....I bought a drill. Now that is a biggie for me because I have never used one before. LOL! But I get frustrated waiting when I want something done.....anyway, I figured the thing out, drilled some holes and put up a shelf in my closet yesterday. Woo hoo! Who knows how long it will last, or even if I did it right, but I did it! (there's nothing breakable on it so if it falls off the wall it won't hurt anything!) Now I can get the warm weather clothes unpacked and in my closet and then we'll hope it gets warm enough to wear them :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:
Good for you. Go, Becky! There shouldn't be a problem if you found studs to screw into. We gave our daughter a set of electric tools when she was on her own and turns out hers were better than what her husband brought to the marriage. Is your drill pink?
Which stamp set is this? I love the images!
Post a Comment