Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sure wish we had In-N-Out Burgers in Colorado!  This was my first meal the day I got out of the hospital - oh so yummy!

Have to get the lawn watered this morning and get some class stuff done.  Meeting Jeff and Sara and Sara's family for brunch later, so that will be fun!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Indiana to visit family and my required eating was a breaded pork tenderloin. If you haven't gotten one in Indiana, you haven't had one. Sorta' like Palisade peaches--if you haven't eaten a Palisade peach, you really haven't had a peach. VMadd

Margaret said...

Great to see that you are home and back crafting. Margaret

Brenda in IN said...

I'm happy you are getting back in the swing of things but still taking time to rest. I always love seeing your cards and hearing about your day.

Note to anonymous: I agree with the breaded tenderloin story. It is an Indiana staple. I didn't realize everyone didn't have them!