The card - flower image is from Penny Black, sentiment is from Hero Arts. Colors are white, blackberry and mossy meadow.
Well, I ended up taking someone's advice yesterday and I called Judy S to see if she wanted to do something more fun than just hanging around the house - she did - and we ended up going downtown, having lunch and just wandering up and down Main Street. It was good to get out of the house and just do something fun!
Have a terrific day!
4 comments:
Lovely!! Those Penny Black stamps are so pretty. Beautiful job.
Friends, food and downtown just go together! Glad you had such a happy day!
Now that would be my kind of day. I like the card for today. Colors, tag and that stamp, nice!!
I really love this card/ I love purple. What stamp set in the sentiment from?
Post a Comment