Friday, August 8, 2014




The card - background stamp and embossing folder are from SU.  Butterfly is Martha Stewart punch.  Colors are smoky slate and daffodil.

Trying to talk myself into going out and getting some yard work done this morning.  Hmmmm...it's going to take a bit more convincing.  No matter what I have Friday night crafting with Deb and Emily to look forward to - yay!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Like this card and the colors...grey and yellow, very nice. Yeah, I try and talk myself into doing things....but I don't even listen to myself...hahahaha!!
That's okay, take it easy, sit in the sun that can be very healing. I got a bug bite and became allergic to the bite...my leg got red, swollen and itchy...it's better today, but I have taken a couple of days off from life!!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Like this card and the colors...grey and yellow, very nice. Yeah, I try and talk myself into doing things....but I don't even listen to myself...hahahaha!!
That's okay, take it easy, sit in the sun that can be very healing. I got a bug bite and became allergic to the bite...my leg got red, swollen and itchy...it's better today, but I have taken a couple of days off from life!!!