The card - just 3 stamped panels..... stamped images are from SU. Butterflies are punch from Martha Stewart. Can't go wrong with black and white, one of my favorite color combos!
I finally got some yard work done yesterday. Whew! Didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but I didn't want to overdo and be wiped out today. Hopefully I'll get some more done later this week, but I have a birthday dinner to cook tonight so I need to get to work on that!
Have a great day!
7 comments:
Love your card; black and white is always classy.
This card is neat, you come up with best ideas...never thought to do a three panels and each one different...black and white, yes very classy!!
oh how lovely this is!!
I cannot tell a lie. I agree!
What a beauty! Black n white's a winner and your three panels work so well :)
wow ! this black and white BD Card is beautiful and if you dont mind I would love to make one off of it but it will have some Asian things on it Thank you for doing this card , you really inspired me ..
MaryRedford
Just one ultra special card, great combos all around! Love it!
Just joined your blog too :) Shaz in Oz.x
Post a Comment