Sunday, September 28, 2014

Misc Sunday - more fall color from Grand Mesa

Yesterday turned into a very nice day even with the rain.  I got a little stamping done in the morning.....my mojo is still off cavorting somewhere else though....I'm not being real productive in that area.  We left for Fruita Fall Festival just as it started really dumping the rain....but it only lasted a short while and we enjoyed wandering around the festival, looking at the booths and enjoying the atmosphere.  We had a great dinner and then sat and listened to some nice bluegrass music for an hour or so.  It rained some more just after we got home so that was good timing :)  It's supposed to continue raining today so it's a good day to stay indoors and try to get some more stamping done.    Hopefully I can be productive!

Have a terrific day!

1 comment:

kelley likes said...

Wow! That's Beautiful! Great photo!!