Thursday, October 9, 2014
The card - leaf stamp is from SU. Stamped in a variety of colors - blackberry, mossy meadow, honey, cajun and lagoon. Super simple.
Yep, this is where I needed an extra day - tonight is our Shoebox Club. It's not unusual that I don't have my project done, except for the fact that we're doing calendars this month and coming up with a calendar topper is a bit more involved that just coming up with a card. Hmmmm.......I may be providing snacks tonight - (long story, but Shoebox Club people will know what that means :) I have to go get a haircut this morning so I'll have to wait til after that to see what I can come up with. Yep, an extra day this week would have been perfect!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment