Tuesday, October 7, 2014


The card - no stamping on this one.  Leaves are punched out of some Tim Holtz paper, crumpled up and popped up on the strip.  I sanded the background a bit after it was embossed just to give it a worn look.  Added some twine and a button.

I'm not sure how going to lunch  ended up being the only thing I got done yesterday.  Well, I did do a couple of errands after lunch, so that was something.  But somehow the rest of the day got by me and I got nothing accomplished.  Now I'm a day behind - and this is a busy week.  Oops.  The plans I had for today are on hold since I now have to finish up the class stuff and clean up the class room before tonight's class.  Hate when that happens :)

Have a terrific day!

No comments: