Friday, November 14, 2014
The card - leaves are from Hero Arts. Hello is a new die cut that I got on my spending spree while we were at our friend Sherry's. The card is vanilla and the strips on the side are some patterned paper from my stash.
Aw...the busy part of the week is over - and I even got my calendar toppers done - yay! Now I need to re-group and figure out what needs to be done next. I hate to mention it, but I really need to start thinking about Christmas gifts! And Christmas cards! Oh my! I think for today I will just try to get a few chores done around here and look forward to our Friday night crafting and stitching!
Have a super day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, save a new activity for a new week. You can spend a couple of days regrouping.
Post a Comment