Monday, December 8, 2014



The card - I loved this tree die cut I got when we were at Sherry's.  This was a very quick and easy card :)

So much to do, not enough time!  I don't even know where to start.   We have our Stamp Club with Deb tonight so the first thing I need to do is get the class room cleaned up - after that I'm not sure.  Maybe I'll try to get my errands done today - or maybe I better do the laundry - or maybe I should work on Christmas gifts - argh!   I don't know what the heck to do :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I like that die cut too...must hunt for it.

laurie said...

Loving the simplicity. Thanks for sharing. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Dies are by Impression Obsession - Fir Trees $14.99