Friday, December 5, 2014



The card - snowflake stamps are from SU.  The strips in the center are washi tape and the 'Peace' is a new die cut I bought when I was at our friend Sherry's.  

Time to get serious about Christmas gifts and getting Christmas cards done.  Wow , there's not much time left.  So, today I need to get to work - not sure what I will start on, but I must figure out gift things that need to be done or work on Christmas cards - oh, decisions, decisions!

Have a wonderful day!







Come join Jeff at Aspen Photo Art Gallery (6th and Main Street) inside Main St. Bagels in downtown GJ on Friday, December 5 for the annual Christmas Party, Open House and First Friday Art Walk, 5:30-9:00 PM.

This year’s theme includes photos of the Colorado National Monument, and Native American flute music by flutist Tony Babbitt. Lot of goodies, hot spiced cider and coffee while it lasts! I will be displaying a special brand new image that I hope you love!

Other guest photographers include Bob Inglehart, Angela Classen, Rick Ahern and Larry Bennett.

Images from the Colorado National Monument are the focus for this special event. All photographs will be for sale for your Christmas shopping lists. Don't wait to start shopping - only 22 days until Christmas! Buy local art and support the local economy.

Representatives from CNMA will be selling their 2015 calendar and answering questions about this beautiful wonderland in our backyard.

This is a FREE event! Please bring a friend, stop by to say hello, or stick around and make an evening of visiting with all the photographers.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Gorgeous shot of the "maidens in the mist" there at the Monument.