Monday, March 2, 2015




The card - stamped images and butterfly die are all from SU.  The background pieces are stamped with smoky slate, except for the leaves which are stamped with pear.  The butterfly is black and the sentiment is stamped with black.

I really need to do some errands, but it's going to depend on the weather I guess.  No desire to go out in the rain so we'll see what's up with that in a bit.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Beautiful card. Went to a stampin up camp yesterday and bought this stamp set and butterfly die...oh can hardly wait to play. I love that butterfly!!!

Linda Scott said...

I'm gong to have to try to so something similar with stamps that I have. I really like this look.

Unknown said...

Becky, did you stamp this card with the photopolymer version of this stamp set?