The card - balloon punch is from Martha Stewart. I sponged the background paper (from SU) with Bermuda Bay. The strings on the balloons are drawn with a black pen. Added some jewels and a sentiment.
My biggest job today is going to be a trip to the grocery store. Other than that I just will be looking forward to our Friday night crafting. Oh, and I did get the garage straightened up - feeling good that I got that job done :)
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Great card! I am so pinning this! I especially love the background. I have that paper but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!
At our house, the garage is up to my husband. :) But I could sure do some cleaning up in the house. Too many other fun things calling to me. Love how you used that SU paper behind the ballons. That paper is fun to use.
Post a Comment