Monday, June 29, 2015



The card - flower is from Penny Black.  I inked the stamp with markers.  The strips of black and white at the top and bottom are washi tape.

Really need to deal with some yard work today - that is if I can motivate myself to go out in the heat.  Maybe I can at least get part of it done.  Need to get ready for class tonight too, but then I will get to go to my first Grand Junction Rockies baseball game - looking forward to that!

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, I just love this card. So clean and simple. I love that washi tape, too. Thanks for sharing. Go enjoy the outdoors.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I used a very similar Penny Black stamp yesterday on a card. It's one I have had for ages and never used...........now I wonder why! Your card is lovely!

Susan K said...

Beautiful card, as all of yours are. What stamp is the birthday one?