Friday, June 26, 2015



The card - flowers are stamp/punch from SU.  The leaf is a punch from EK Success.  Flowers are stamped with honey and popped up.  The strip of black in the background is washi tape.

Arrived home safe and sound - flight was good and even arrived a bit early.  After the 70's of the beach, the 100 degree temps here seem a bit hot :)  Today will just be a catch-up day.....laundry and the grocery store are at the top of the list.  Looking forward to our Friday night crafting!!!!!!  I had a wonderful time, but it's good to be home!

Have a terrific day.

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a happy card! I love the simplicity of it. Hope you don't mind if I CASE this one. I have those stamps. :) The beach sounds like it would have been perfect.

Unknown said...

Always nice to come back to our own bed but the catching up can be a little daunting. Glad you had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

So happy you had a safe and HEALTHY trip.

I'm beyond impressed that you were still posting on your blog each day. What an amazing lady you are!
Karen Z