Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The card - super simple one today.  The background stamp is from Kaiser Kraft and is stamped with kraft.  The sentiment and flower are from SU and are stamped with Not Quite Navy.  The flower is punched out and popped up.

Well, for the first time ever I had to postpone tonight's class because I don't have the projects done.  I tried, and tried, but everything I tried to do ended up in the trash.  Not a good stamping week.  So, everyone was very understanding and we'll do tonight's class another time.  So today I'm taking a break from the whole stamping thing and I'm going to spend the afternoon at a stitching class.  I should have better luck with that since I don't have to be the least bit creative - yay!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What!? That's a first and sometimes the mojo just isn't there. It will come and it's smart to take a break and think about someting else.