Friday, August 14, 2015



The card - flower and leaves are from SU.  They are stamped with black on colored card stock (flower is lagoon, leaves are mossy meadow).  The flower is then punched out, the leaves are cut out.  The flower is popped up. 

Not sure what direction I'm going today.  It's been a busy week and today I find that I have a free day.  Oh my!  The laundry is done and the house is clean so I guess I can do whatever the heck I like :)  Looking forward to Friday night crafting though.  And tonight is football - yay!  Go Broncos!

Have a wonderful day.



Please remember - if you have a question about a card please send an e-mail to scrapandstampgj@aol.com You won't get an answer to your question if you put the question in a comment.

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Clean and simple...........I love it!