The card - flower is from SU. I stamped the flower with black, colored it with copics, cut it out and popped it up on the script background piece. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
OK, I've officially lost it. If you noticed that there was no post yesterday.......I forgot to post! Yes, I had internet, I just forgot. Now, I have to say, that has never happened before. Too many things to think about I guess.
I do have some really fun, good news - I'm going to be a Grandmother...first time...yay! I'm so excited. My son Jeff and his wife Sara are having a baby in March.
The news on my daughter is not so good, however. Tracy has been dealing with 'warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia' for over a year now. They were going to schedule her for surgery to have her spleen removed in the near future. However, when she went in for her regular appointment on Monday, they found she had blood clots on her lungs. She is in the hospital for a few days, but should be released in the next day or so. She will be taking blood thinners, which means the surgery will likely be postponed for several months. I can only imagine how frustrating this is for Tracy and as a mother it is hard to know my child is suffering. I have the best son-in-law in the world, however. Tony has been marvelous and I am so grateful that Tracy has such a loving person there for her!
Enough.......just wanted to fill you in on what is happening in my world. (now you can see why I might have forgotten one little post :)
Have a great day!

7 comments:
Congratulations - being a Grandma is the best job in the world . I hope your daughter is well enough for her surgery soon - I know how you feel - can't protect them forever - however much we want to! I enjoy your posts - and your ideas - but your family is more important so don't feel bad about forgetting to post! (Grandmas get forgetful!lol!)
Becoming a grandparent is the absolute BEST! We have 6 grandchildren and love watching them grow and becoming their own person. So sorry about your daughter. You never stop worrying about your children so I know it must be hard for you and your daughter having to wait for the surgery that she needs.
As for forgetting to post........just wait. Those senior moments get to be more common. :) Just keep your sense of humor. Love your posts. So glad I found your blog.
By the way, the coloring on that flower is beautiful!
So sorry to hear that Tracey had a setback before her schedule surgery. Hopefully the clots will resolve/dissolve and she can get back on track. But how exciting that you will be a grandmother! There's nothing quite like that. Keep us posted.
Being a grandmother is the best! Hope Tracey's clots will clear up shortly and that those caring for her will be loving and skilled!
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter and pray she'll get the care she needs from the doctors to be ready for her surgery soon. I'm excited on the grandmother front though! My only grandchild turned one last week and there is nothing in the world like it. I hope they are close enough for you to visit a lot! Love all your cards and enjoy your posts--I pin almost every one so I can CASE them! Thanks for sharing.
Love love love how it pops off the page!!! TFS
Post a Comment