Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The card -  leaves are from Close to My Heart.  I stamped each one full strength and then again without re-inking.  The sentiment is from SU and is stamped in black.

Tracy's surgery is all over - it went well and she is doing fine.  The surgery was delayed for a couple of hours to begin with due to another before her taking longer than expected.  So, it turned out to be a very long day.  She was still pretty groggy and out of it when we came home last night.  Hopefully she will be a little  more with it today and will be well on the road to recovery.

PS - I may have given the wrong impression about 'coming home'-  Tony and I came home, but Tracy is still in the hospital - she will most likely be there until at least Friday.

Have a terrific day!


3 comments:

AnitaR said...

Can't believe she didn't even stay overnight for a spleen removal! Wishing her a speedy and thorough recovery!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I want to make over 65 cards for Thanksgiving to send to nursing home and independent living centers. This is another great idea for quick and easy cards. Thank you for the idea!

Susan K said...

Prayers for Tracy's speedy recovery. Love the card, as I do all of yours!