Tuesday, November 3, 2015


The card - a little bit of grunge.  Stamped images are from Papertrey Ink.  

It's going to be a boy!!!!  I think I mentioned that my son, Jeff and his wife Sara are expecting a baby in the spring.  Well, they just found out yesterday that it's going to be a boy.  Now I can go shopping - yay!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For the first baby either gender is great but it's always fun to know so you can start the bonding process. I know you'll enjoy buying and making some special gifts. Woohoo.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Something to look forward to...happy for you. As usual your card is fun...I also like the leaf card from yesterday and the way you framed with a pen...keep forgetting to do that, looks nice and really adds to the card.

Susan K said...

yay on grandchild of either gender! it's like nothing else! love the card.