The card - stamped images are from SU. Nothing fancy, just a pretty simple card.
Going to our Wool Gatherer's group this afternoon. It will be nice to spend an afternoon stitching with some super nice ladies.
Have a great day!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I bought a stamp set in July and am finally getting around to using it. I looked on Pinterest and Split Coast but found nothing I wanted to CASE. THANK YOU, Becky, for your great ideas! I found more than enough to keep me busy. You're the best!!
3 comments:
I bought a stamp set in July and am finally getting around to using it. I looked on Pinterest and Split Coast but found nothing I wanted to CASE. THANK YOU, Becky, for your great ideas! I found more than enough to keep me busy. You're the best!!
Simple and beautiful - I love your cards!
I need to pull out that stamp set again. Love how it can be done in so many colors! Nicely done!
Post a Comment