The card - leaves are from SU, stamped with brown ink on kraft paper, cut out and popped up on top of the punched out circle. I also added a bit of grunge to the circle. Strip across the bottom is patterned paper. Colors are kraft, white and black.
Time to regroup. All the company is gone and it's time to try and get back to some sort of normalcy here. Although trying to do that during the holidays is probably not going to work out all that well. But I'm going to try :) I thought I'd be able to stay in today and get the laundry done and chores done around the house, but I forgot I have a stitching group this afternoon - so, I will do what I can this morning and enjoy my time with the Wool Gatherer's group this afternoon!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:
I like this card so much. I am going to make some for birthday, etc. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment